Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A great web design is a user friendly web design

When I use the internet I hate landing on a site and being lost.  I like the site to clearly tell me where to go to find what I’m looking for.  I like to know that I can navigate easily and that where I want to navigate to is in the menu or I can use the site search to quickly find it.  3.0 Website Designs not only designs a beautiful site for your business, but also ensures that it is a user friendly website so your visitors will not be lost.
For the best search engine optimization (SEO) well organized pages are pages that Google tends to rank higher. Also these well designed web pages tend to become more popular, which means Google will rank them even higher. Always keep good professional design in mind as you go forward, and much of the SEO falls right into place with the new design.

No comments:

Post a Comment